Thread: Event ID: 5038 Microsoft Security Essentials Security Log Audit Failure

Event ID: 5038 Microsoft Security Essentials Security Log Audit Failure

I do not have a single idea why is this thing happening to me. I have my system filled up with the issues and I am re3ally fed up with the same. I have posted a lot regarding the same on many of the other forums but I have seen no satisfactory reply from any of the side. I have been facing the issue that says the image hash of the file is not valid. It was determined by the code integrity that the file must have got corrupted because of the illegal or say unauthorized modifications. It has also warned me that the invalid has at the same time can cause a potential disk device error. Can you all please suggest me something in this matter; I want something really nice that can work. Any advice.

Re: Event ID: 5038 Microsoft Security Essentials Security Log Audit Failure

We will definitely try to help you with the current scenario. But the only thing is that if you can please be little more descriptive with your problem. Please with the description of the problem state what is the operating system that you are having on the system. Also I wanted to ask if you were having that serious issues then why you did not try asking the same to the Microsoft I am sure they would have come up with the solution pretty early.

I probably think that it can be that it could be a false alarm. I had read somewhere in some other forum and there I came to know that this kind of error can be generated because of the files that do not include the page hashes in their signatures. This error is usually seen when the page gets loaded in the user mode. Now I have seen that the message for the same is not going to appear if the operating system that you are having on the system is the Windows XP and from the testers I have seen that the confirmation for the same can come if the OS that one is having is the Windows Vista or the Windows 7. So if you are getting the errors then I think that you are using either of the two.

I have not seen you coming up with the replies so far that have been made by the other members. I am feeling really sorry if you can not come up with the details then we will be in position to offer any help for you. Well, in that case if you want you can read the threads regarding the errors that you are getting. Just have a look on them and see if that can help you to get out of the situation. Till then we will wait for a reply from your side. 1.Security Failure Audit Account Logon Event ID 675, 2.Security Audit Failure (Event Viewer) tcpip.sys hash not valid/cor and 3.Security Audit Failure

First of all thanks a lot for all the replies. I was just reading the content and when I came across the post of the BIG FISH I thought that there would be no need of mine posting regarding the operating system that I was having on the system. Well I have the Windows Vista as the OS that is running on my system and after this I think I have completed my post. I am really sorry for the same and would expect an answer soon.

Hey I went on the internet for the solution of the same and I have found that this issue usually occurs when the machine crashes. Well by saying that I also agree with what Shen said. If the thing occurs than you will not receive the message when it is Windows XP but if the OS is Vista or the Windows 7 then you will be notified for the same. This is the reason why I have seen most of the threads coming up with the issues with the Vista but that should have come up with the older OS as well. I would like you to do one thing try shutting down the system, if you do not come across any issue and if you do come up with any then please report regarding the same. Hope that you will report this time quickly.