Thread: Microsoft Security Essentials did not detect Antispyware Soft Virus

Microsoft Security Essentials did not detect Antispyware Soft Virus

I have install Microsoft security essential on my system in order to get protected from malwares, virus and spyware.But i found my system is infected with newest virus. I think that Microsoft security essential does not detect the newest virus know as Antispyware soft. Do you have any idea how to remove this from my system please let me know. Your suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Microsoft Security Essentials did not detect Antispyware Soft Virus

When did you install your Microsoft security essentials and are your system is patched at windows update? What anti-malware application was installed on your system prior to install Microsoft security essential and have you remove the Anti-virus security before installing Microsoft security essentials.

Antispyware soft is a new antispyware from the same family Antivirus suite, Live. They all are same it has modified the core files in order to remain undetected from anti-malware or anti-virus. This infect your system with the help of trojans.When trojan is active it will download and install antispyware soft on your system without your permission and you are not even aware that something get installed on your system without your knowledge. This will registry itself in windows registry file and run when you login into windows. You will get a lot of nag screens and warning as well as fake alerts.

Follow these instruction in order to remove the Antispyware soft:
    1) Download HijackThis. You will easily get this by just searching in Google.
    2) Before saving HijackThis rename it to iexplorer.exe and then click on save button. If you are unable to download HijackThis then you need to repair proxy settings of Internet. Open Internet explorer and click on Tools/Internet option. Select connection and click on LAN settings. Uncheck Use a proxy server and apply the changes. Click OK.
    3)Double click on iexplorer for running HijackThis.
    4) Click on "Do a system scan only"
    5)Check all of them, once all entries are selected then click on Fix checked button and close HijackThis.

You can use Malwarebytes Anti-Malware program to remove my security Engine. Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware from there site and double click mbam-setup.exe and follow the instructions to install the program. Once the program is installed on your system make sure checkmark is placed next to update and launch then click Finish. If update is found it will download and install the latest version. Select Perform quick scan and then select scan. After scan is completed click show results to view the result. Make sure that everything is selected and then click Remove selected to start Antispyware soft removal process. You will be prompted to Restart system.

I was really frustrated with this . My computer is infected with a nasty malware know as antispyware soft. Infect system with a trojan, hijack and disable all functions. I download the HijackThis and MalwareBytes program on another ysytem and rename to iExplorer.exe, save to a CD. Copy this file to infected computer and run them on this system and have done two scans from each programs and now my system is clean from Antispyware soft.

Have the same issue of Antispyware soft. I download HijackThis and installed it on my system and did the same thing as mentioned above but it could not find anything. I went ahead and download MalwareBytes and run quick scan it found 36 infected files and I removed all of them, restart the system I have to run it in safe mode.By the way I use AVG for virus protector but AVG let this get pass. Does any one has any suggestion on a new virus protector which is better then AVG? So far my computer seems to be OK. But I need some good security tool to protect my system getting infected from such malwares and spywares. Thank in advance for your valuable suggestion.

SUPERAntiSpyware anti-malware program and the special thing about SUPERAntiSpyware is that it does not require too much system resource and will not slow down your computer. When you install SUPERAntispyware then you are having Anti-malware and Anti-spyware both and your system is protected against this threats. Repair broken Internet Connections and Registry Editing. Detect and remove spyware, malware, Trojans, worms, Keyloggers and Rogue.