Thread: Security tool Hoax

Security tool Hoax

I am using a new security system in my computer but i have got a security tool scam but I don't know how to get rid of it. The security tool hoax and the security tool virus are the contents that have to removed from my computer and I wanted to know whether removing the tool virus will help me out with the Security tool hoax. Please help me with this problem and reply with due solution as to how can the scam can be solved.

Re: Security tool Hoax

Basically Security hoax is called to be a fake or a scamp of the anti-virus, you can perform a System restore option for such cases that will bring the computer to the time when the computer was working properly without the threat of the System tool hoax. The date is to be put manually or the preferred dates can be viewed that the user can use which can be displayed in bold. It is the date when you have made certain changes to the computer system software that will be displayed to you through bold letters which you can either choose for. This should remove your problem and render you the perfect solution.

This are the above steps for you to perform the System Restore option in your computer this can be performed easily on your desktop :
    1)Click to the Start button on the desktop screen and choose all program options in that.
    2)In all Programs go to the Accessories and to the System Tools and then to the System Restore part to start the work with.
    3)Select the restore date prior to the infection and click the next option after checking all the date details.
    4)After the restoration is complete put the computer to the full-scan option and remove the threats that are causing system hoax.

The other option you have with you is that you can submit a query with the Microsoft Security Essentials and get the help of the Support system that will post or submit a query with the help of the support case malware removal. This link can used for the further assistance regarding the security hoax. The support system can give you the solution that you had required for the security tool hoax.

Th problem is that this rouge malware keeps on changing against the program to keep them safe and battle constantly with the upcoming software. This can be stopped by updating the anti-virus software and continuously keeping your computer safe form certain computer threats by scanning it at regular intervals of time. The computer anti-virus should be good enough do that it catches the threats against the system hoax and remove it permanently.