Thread: Virus:Win32/Alureon.H can't be removed by microsoft security essentials error code 0x800704e

Virus:Win32/Alureon.H can't be removed by microsoft security essentials error code 0x800704e

I am using windows 7 on my PC. I am using Microsoft security essentials to maintain system security. Yesterday I found a Virus:Win32/Alureon.H. It can't be removed by Microsoft security essentials error code 0x800704e. Also when Microsoft Security Essentials scans I get a caution regarding rootkit:Alureon->RasAcd. Malware that would not detect it. Whenever I do a Google search I am off to other search pages or random pages pop up. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Re: Virus:Win32/Alureon.H can't be removed by microsoft security essentials error code 0x800704e

This is the summary of my knowledge with Microsoft Windows Live One Care Safety Center. I hope that this helps put aside with computer from NASTY bugs / viruses, with no all of the research and pain that I go through. This problem:
    • Win32 Error: Window pops up on my screen and in the end distort my menu bar, etc.
    • The "Second Page" pop ups happen as rapidly as I enter Internet Explorer, which are from time to time hard to close.
    • All "Search Engine" links (Google, BING, etc.) are re-directed to a number of other page that is designed to steal your individuality / usernames / passwords / banking account info, etc. (this virus will path you through any banking / credit card transactions, etc. on the internet).
    • All Windows update functions are infertile / unusable.

Re: Virus:Win32/Alureon.H can't be removed by microsoft security essentials error code 0x800704e

You need to use Microsoft that has a "Safety Scanner" that you run to methodically recognize the risks and issue on your computer. Completely! (TheWin32 Alureon H Virus was detect (but could not be removed), amongst many other problems that the Safety Scanner was able to clean / fix.) From that, you are forward to a "Live Chat" with a practical person to review the Scanner results. the Technician show up within seconds. To get to the Windows Live OneCare Safety Center, use the following link:

http://onecare.live.com/site/en-us/default.htm

This nasty virus is transmitting from side to side Downloads from the Internet. It is controlled, innocently, in many well-liked sites such as Facebook or other popular download sites. This virus particularly blocks all Windows Updates and also "re-directed" my computer from every one Search Engine items / links to Spam with false "data collecting" sites. It was also the cause for the unwanted Pop-Ups to Spam Sites when weight Internet Explorer. This virus is planned to take you to places so that be able to get your passwords, usernames, banking account numbers, credit cards, etc. Specifically, it loads when you go to things to see that necessitate passwords and account numbers in order to take them.

After take away theWin32 Alureon H virus as of your computer, You need to also proceeded to clean out a variety of "Temp" files and folders, a number of deep into Windows, from what I was observe by watching him find the way my system. The "%temp%" in Start / Run or "*.tmp;*.chk;~*.*" in Start / Search are things you do to yourself find / delete these Temp Files & Folders also you went to specific folders. In addition wiped clean all cookies and temporary internet files / folders and store items within the "Browsing History" under "Internet Options".

This virus is very dangerous, If your computer be used for online banking, have credit card in order or additional responsive data on it, all passwords be supposed to be changed right away to include those used for banking, email, eBay, paypal and online forums. You need to suppose to think them to be compromise. They should be tainted by using a dissimilar computer and not the tainted one. If not, an attacker may get the latest passwords and transaction information. Banking and credit card institutions should be notify of the possible security break.