Thread: Best Wireless Router

Best Wireless Router

I have the system at my home and I have the internet connection also. Now the thing is that I have a wired router for me. At the start really I had no issues with the same but recently I have seen lots of issue with it and hence I have decided to have a wireless router for me. I can always see some connection issues because of the cable faults or some thing in the similar manner. I just want to have a perfect solution for the same so that I can have the proper Router for my system. Please suggest me the routers that will not only connect with the system compatibly but will at the same time will offer great speed. An advice from an experienced hand will be preferred more. Please come up with the suggestions.

Re: Best Wireless Router

I do not think that you should switch to the Wireless Router if at all you are thinking a lot about the speed. I am suggesting this because with the wireless router it is not that you will not face the connection issues. I have seen a lot of posts that have said that they have found difficulties in connecting the wireless router to their system. Also in addition to that if at all you will manage to find a router then it will bound to fail in giving the speed that it has promised for. So I think that you should not go with the Wireless and should stick to the previous one.

I also agree to what Sabastiaan has suggested. I have seen a lot of post of the other users that have complained about the same issue with the wireless router and at the same time in India I would suggest you if at all you are promised to get the 2Mbps speed than you are offered a much lesser one and on top of that if you will have the Wireless router then you will have to face the serious issues with the speed and the speed is bound to get lower and lower.

Well friends I think he has asked for the Wireless router and I have come up here with the best on till I have experienced. I have seen this router for the past few months and I think you all can have a try on this and see if that does not give what it has promised off. I have the router from the D-Link and it has launched the 3.5G pocket router. It has been observed that it has promised to offer 3.6Mbps download speeds. Also on the same note I want to say that the price of the router is also somewhat lesser when compared to the others. The price is somewhat near to the ten thousand and if want to go with the exact amount then I think it will be for Rs. 10,800. Hope that you will find it vital.

I would go with the LINKSYS if that is for the ROUTER as I have always relied on the same name for years. As far as I know it the best one till now. It is some what expensive but it is not that expensive when compared with the D-Links router. I have seen that working in my home for a longer time and I think it is best one to go with. You can see that the signal of the router is best. Wireless-G Broadband Router is the one that I think is working fine. It is somewhat around $59.99.
    Last edited by Candace; 27-10-2010 at 10:28 PM.

The "N" type routers are the greatest one with the best range as far as I have seen. The only problem with it is that you will need a "N" networking cards in your computers or the system so that you can take the advantage of it. But if you have only "G" devices then it may not be logical going with a "N" router. It will be really bad to opt for if you are not enthusiastic to upgrade the "G" devices. Linksys router can be made to re-flash them with the DD-WRT firmware and acquiring a bundle of more functionality from the router.