Thread: SPAM from hotmail account

SPAM from hotmail account

I need your help guys. I found that my hotmail account which I am using from last 5 to 6 months is hacked. I noticed this when I was signing out of the account and it was not able to sign me out completely. I think that it has something to do with the Facebook because they have started sending many SPAM to my friends. Please tell me that how can I fix this problem. Any help from any one will be really appreciative.

Contact Windows Live Technical Support Team.

Hi first-born,
    This problem is seems to related to Windows Live ID and not because of the hacking. You can contact to the Windows Live Technical Support Team. They will provide you the reason for this solution and also the steps by which you can solve the issue. Just follow the step below to contact them.
    1. First of all go to the site: support.live.com/default.aspx?productkey=wild
    2. Select the topic that you can see on the left panel.
    3. Select the link Get more help which is there on the lower right corner of the window.
    4. You will get a e-form. Just fill that form and click on submit button.

They will send you the solution for that.

Re: SPAM from hotmail account

Above post is right and I am also sure that you will get the best solution from them. But in addition to that you can also keep your account secure by following some security measures which is given below.
    1. Just click on the sign out link and this will log out you from your account.
    2. After that you have to clear the temporary internet files from your browser when you are using the public terminal.
    3. You have to make sure that not to click the Remember my password option at the Hotmail Sign In page.

Delete the cookies

I was also getting some similar problems with my account t and finally I got the error fixed after a long time. Here is what I did to solve the problem.
    1. First of all sign out of your Hotmail/MSN Live account.
    2. After that delete all the cookies that is in your browser. If you don’t want to delete the entire cookies then you can delete all the cookies that are for live.com.
    3. Once you are done with that then you can sign in to Hotmail/MSN Live account again and try to sign out.

I hope that this time it will let you to sign out successfully.

Internet Option Settings.

Finally, I found something that work for this issue. Just open your internet browser and on the menu bar select Tools. Click on the Internet Option and then click delete. You will see that there is preserve favorites, website data on the top of the list. Uncheck that and delete all. I am not sure that you will find this option in windows 2000 but this is there in Vista. After I did this, I am not getting any problem like this.