Thread: Sending an Internal Emails

Sending an Internal Emails

I have understood that an emails sending through an outlook express is called as internally sent mails which does not uses SMTP like an external mails. This means that it would be passing through the filters which checks for spams etc. I have noticed that the External Mails never show this "Internet Headers" in the "Message Options", So is there any third party application which help me to send an internal mails in the same way as it goes externally.

Re: Sending an Internal Emails

Can you elucidate it bit more please. Are you sending email via Exchange Server or just sending email from outlook to external world. If it is via an Exchange Server and sending email internally then it would be depending on which anitspam software you are using on your machine. 3rd party application such as worry free6.0 and sophos antivirus, You can make the settings for scanning an internal emails. I don't think any way not to show message headers.

I guess the message which you are getting while sending an internal message is by default design of an emails. So when you click on an Internal Email and then choose "Message Options" -> "Internet Headers". This box is empty because the Senders & Recipients mail boxes are on the same database on the same server but if both the mail boxes would have been on different database then there would have been very less Internet header information. And you able to see the Internet Headers for all the Internet mails.

This means that if you are able to see an Internet Header for an Internal Emails then you would be able to send an email directly from one internal mailbox to another internal mailbox. But you won't be able to do so if there is no Internet Header for users which are resides on the same database. It would be better if you initially do the setting regarding the headers while sending the mails which will not be showing you any messages regarding the same.