Thread: MSE on VISTA Home Premium crash and freeze

MSE on VISTA Home Premium crash and freeze

I had inaugurated the Beta MSE which went OK. I endeavor to run MSE, additional than laptop freezes, sometimes crashes. I had to utilize restore to get reverse operation. Had no tribulations on my netbook working with XP. Sent the maintaining logs additional than no replies. The laptop is a Dell Inspiron 1501, Vista Home Premium, by means of 2MB RAM and a AMD Turion 64. This is my primary windows 7 loaded Dell system when convinced pages endeavor to load the communication "Windows Internet Explorer( not responding) " come into view on the extremely top right of the display it occur extremely often in Skysports the entire the time on facebook scrabble and build second page each time. I have comprised and put out of action the entire add on as recommended via this discussion additional than it did not work, I encompass in addition tried to reinstall flash player other than this page freezes in addition I have previously returned. What I supposed to do in this case.

Re: MSE on VISTA Home Premium crash and freeze

The indication you illustrate might be caused by the attendance of conflicting software such as additional antimalware item for consumption on your system or formerly installed antimalware products which did not uninstall absolutely. You might not receive a answer additional than your report and log submission determine to assist determine the cause of your issue and eventually a solution. The submission is on the mark; frequently conflicting drivers determine to cause these types of crashes and freezes. You have to make sure online to observe if you be able to locate a "removal tool" or "cleanup utility" for several previous sanctuary software with the intention of you might have had previous to Microsoft Security Essentials and download/run it to clean things up. An additional thing you be able to try is a clean boot, which put out of action the entire non essential startup items (maintain in mind to leave MSE).

For this you have to hit it off Start / Run / type MSCONFIG hit it off Services tab, make sure the box "Hide the entire Microsoft Services" and eliminate the whole thing left hit it off Startup tab, uncheck the whole thing except for Microsoft Security Essentials (MSSE) hit it off OK and select to reboot To get back to standard immediately go back to MSCONFIG and select customary Startup. By "notorious sanctuary software" I suppose you represent Norton (or perhaps McAfee additional than Norton is much additional notorious). It be able to cause these tribulations (and additional not merely in IE additional than in Vista as well). I not be able to tell you how numerous times most of them have determined Norton is the cause. If it's incredible else, what is it. What version or description of Windows are you utilizing and what version of IE are you utilizing. You pronounce this has happened in view of the fact that day one.

I had uninstalled the Norton 360 and the whole thing worked extremely well , I have always utilized Norton , if you would be so category possibly determine to I ask a small number of query 1 is the protector program in win 7 sufficient to prevent my details and which antivirus would you suggest. I determine to necessitate the answer the entire of the following query by number in your respond (do not endeavor to this post). You have to right hit it off on My Computer & choose Properties: What Windows version is displayed in the resulting General tab (e.g., Windows 7 Professional; Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit). When (approx. date) did you primary turn on your innovative Dell system. Was Norton 360 preinstalled on the system when you purchased it as a 60-day or 90-day free of charge trial. I be able to suggest Microsoft Security Essentials (MSE) to reinstate Norton 360 additional than your system is not prepared to inaugurate it yet so do not tranquil endeavor. On one occasion you encompass answered the entire.

Subsequent to downloading this software commencing the microsoft.com website, my laptop operating system. I am occurrence operating system lock-ups. The lock-ups happen as "not responding" and occur no matter the software - viewpoint, Word, Excel, Explorer - you forename it they are the entire locking up and designate "not responding". I encompass to do a hard re-boot each time this occur. My laptop is a 1.5 year previous Toshiba Satellite and tranquil innovative sufficient with the intention of this be supposed to not be occurring I have comprised and position here multiple times regarding my win7 freezing. I originate out with the intention of my processor speed was mechanically becoming lower. From time to time, the speed would turn out to be customary, additional than frequently it would be lower than the rated speed of 2 Ghz.

This seems to be running for me. I had bring up to date video driver. And put out of action wmp networking in services. After uninstalling my av comprised software and utilizing mse by means of w7 firewall. There seems to be tribulations by means of a lot of av providers atm. My dependability index was at 2-3 preceding to these 'fixes' at present at 7 and rising. I have encompassed approximately the exact similar setup and I have had the similar predicament by means of RC 7100, RTM, and at present official pro 64. The merely dissimilarity is my stuff is EVGA, and I utilize EVGA drivers. I have endeavor the whole thing. I have run on the entire of my RAM individually nothing. I encompass to run ram tests. I am no longer utilized my wireless card tranquil freezes. I have to imagine with the intention of perhaps its a 790i or gtx 280 issue.

I had repair, build, and attach systems. I have immediately installed Windows 7 Professional 32 bit as well, and I am in addition getting haphazard freezing under no meticulous special situation. By with the intention of I mean the system is not under heavy load, and it does not happen working with several scrupulous submission. It might happen at several time subsequent to efficiently working with for a couple of days. An illustration is with the intention of I determine to execute a program with the intention of was running completely extremely well minutes previous to, and unexpectedly, nothing happens.

I be able to tranquil shift the mouse cursor, other than not be able to accomplish task manager or restart the system, I encompass to do a hard restart. The wait timer immediately sits and spins. Event Viewer reveals not anything up to, and at the time the freezes happen, excluding with the intention of there is a kernel power connected event based on the hard restart. (For the reason with the intention of I have comprised to do a hard restart). In addition working with virtual PC, XP mode, additional than not utilizing it concurrently for long periods by means of an instance of Windows 7. The freezes do not occur by means of Virtual XP mode running.