Thread: What is AVSDK5

What is AVSDK5

While using the computer system I am continuing getting this type of error message. Actually the error message shows me "AVSDK5 Active Protection Singleton Service has encountered a problem and needs to close." I am also getting another error message which says "The instruction at "0x7c91b21a referenced memory at oxoooooo10> the memory could not be "written". Does anyone have gone through such kind of error message while accessing the computer system? Any support related to this topic will be respected. Thank you in Advance.

Re: What is AVSDK5

I am using the computer system with windows vista installed in it. Can you say me what is AVSDK5 and I have never come across this type of error message on my computer system while accessing it. Do you know where it came from on your computer system? Is this occurring as a page error on your computer system? Are you using the internet on your system which connection do you use for accessing it? I hope this error message might be the some kind of page error occurring on your screen while using your computer system.

Re: What is AVSDK5

Yes, I am having the internet connection on my computer system. I have faced this problem while using the internet browser on my computer system. I am using the broadband connection for accessing the internet on my computer system. Actually it seems that the problem had occurred due to the virus or some other king of malware. I am thinking that is my computer system has got infected with any dangerous virus. Either I want to scan my computer system with the anti-virus.