Thread: Norton 360 vs. MS defender and security essentials

Norton 360 vs. MS defender and security essentials

I am using the Norton 360 from a long period of time and now My Norton 360 subscription is regarding to end. Important people told me begin by means of MS defender and MS security essentials for my laptop on which I am using the Windows 7 OS. I have been very content with Norton 360, but he said the MS yield is just as good and free. Does Norton 360 do something like phishing defense or other material these free MS products do not do. Would you advocate switching to these without charge products?

Re: Norton 360 vs. MS defender and security essentials

Windows Defender isn't an anti-virus function; it serves the completely dissimilar reason of detecting and blocking adware and spyware. You need in cooperation an anti-virus application and an anti-spyware application. If you prefer, you can install a third party application for that or you can use a anti spyware program and then disable windows defender. so, first tell me that you want a antivirus or the anti spyware.

I am recently using the Norton anti virus 360 which is quite good but i only want protection for viruses so please tell me there are any free anti viruses available which will work quite good to my requirements. Please provide me some details about the free anti virus software and among that which i should download with maximum benefits.

A antivirus which has all the three element in it is the best one and if that comes free OD cost so there is nothing to worry about the viruses, if it has;
    • Firewall
    • Anti-virus program
    • Anti-spyware program(s)

The Avast is the software that will resolve your problem of the antivirus and this service is free of cost so there will not be a problem in the process of getting it.

As you have mentioned above that Avast is the best and free of cost anti virus that is available to protect our system so thank you for that but i just wanted to know from where i can download the Avast anti virus and what will be the length of the file as i have a very slow internet connection. I also wanted to know is there is any other alternative available to Avast anti virus, any suggestion on the topic will be helpful to overcome the problem.

If you want to download the Avast antivirus so there is not a problem at all go to the Avast website and then click on the free antivirus you will get the latest antivirus just click on the download link and download it on the system. After that go to the location and install it and you will get a icon of the Avast antivirus on the system tray.Right-click on the avast! blue a-ball icon in the arrangement tray (next to the clock at the base right surface of the display) and then choose “About avast!..” from the set of choices.In the window which appears, snap on the “License Key” switch. Enter the license key into the pack. (Copying and pasting is the nearly all precise Technique, on the other hand it can be typed usually as long as it is typed exactly as Written in the email, and not perplexing the 0 and O). After that Click on the “OK” button to complete the process.