Thread: How to get security essentials to block "AV Security Suite" rogue and similar malware?

How to get security essentials to block "AV Security Suite" rogue and similar malware?

I had a problem My computer infect virus that is av security suite so I am infect a fake antivirus scan to sell me. I could not run any programs because it blocked me directly launch the program impossible reinstall Ad Aware, Spybot or other. I can not go to run the task manager. Do you have a way for me to installer software to scan and elevate this virus. So i want to know that how to get security essentials to block "AV Security Suite" rogue and similar malware ? I am on Windows 7 64bit. Thank you in advance

Re: How to get security essentials to block "AV Security Suite" rogue and similar malware?

Check the steps:
    -> Start Menu -> Run ... and type the command: "% Userprofile% \ Desktop \ mbr"-f (Do not forget the quotes)
    -> Mbr.log in the report, the following line was added original MBR restored successfully!
    -> Post the report mbr.log.

Re: How to get security essentials to block "AV Security Suite" rogue and similar malware?

Run the installation program and lets you drive. Installs with the default settings.

-> When you install < inclued picture > < inclued picture > (Opens in administrator mode to Windows Vista / 7)
    -> Click the Update tab, and put it up to date (Otherwise ineficace),
    -> Get in the tab search, and execute a comprehensive review,
    -> You may find if infected, click Show Selection Next>> Clear Selection (If rebooting ask, then agrees)
    -> After rebooting, will generate a report.

Security tool (Security Tool.exe) Is a rogue, that is to say, a malware that pretend to be an antivirus when in reality it is a virus that tries to trick its victims into a false alarm by warning that there is malware in the infected machine. What is true elsewhere, it is really a virus in your system, but the virus is not what you watch is the virus itself. Remove it as soon as possible from your system. Never trust a program you have installed. I've had this virus by running a small software downloaded from a pirate site.

Microsoft Security Essentials Antivirus is a proposed Microsoft to meet a need for protection against Virus, spyware and other malware. Microsoft Security Essentials Installation is simple and easy to use. This free antivirus, ensures optimum operating performance as it works silently in the background and does not interrupt the normal operation of the system. Key features are:

* Complete protection against viruses, spyware and other malware.
    * A free and easy download
    * Of automatic updates
    * Ease of Use

To help you protect your computer, Microsoft introduced with Windows XP Security Center, which helps verify that the firewall is active, an antivirus is installed and the updates are installed automatically.

Windows Vista Security Center is enriched as it becomes possible to:
    * Check the presence and proper functioning of a free anti-spyware;
    * Check the security settings of Internet Explorer are configured properly;
    * Verify that the User Account Control is enabled.

Microsoft Security Essentials program is more than antivirus. It lets you block all threats on the Internet, and may affect the performance of your computer. So it can be effective to block and remove viruses, Trojans, spyware, spyware and even rootkits. The software Microsoft Security Essentials is 100% free for all users of Windows XP or Windows Vista. This is not everything, it is also available in French, which makes its use very simple and quick. In addition, if you own a laptop or even a netbook, be aware that Microsoft Security Essentials can be installed in them since it uses very little disk space. t can be difficult to advise on an antivirus program while there are dozens, perhaps hundreds on the market. One of the latest is the Microsoft Security Essentials. This program of Microsoft Corporation aims to be one of the best software in the words of the company. To help you see clearer, here is some interesting information about this software.

The best defense against malware and other unwanted software is to not download them. Here are some tips that protect you against downloading unwanted software:

* Download programs only on trusted Web sites. If you ignore the reliability of the program to download, ask advice from a knowledgeable friend or enter the program name in your favorite search engine to see if another user has reported the presence of malware.
    * Read all security warnings, license agreements and privacy statements associated with the downloaded software.
    * Do not click "Agree" or "OK" to close a window, but rather click on the red cross (X) in the corner of the window or press Alt + F4 on your keyboard to perform this operation.
    * Beware of "free" programs to share music or video files and make sure you understand the function of each software embedded in these programs.