Thread: Need a command line FTP program that supports passive

Need a command line FTP program that supports passive

I am having one query that i am unable to solve and need your help to resolved the same. Actually i am trying to create a batch file which can connect to the FTP and download the files but the problem arise with the .exe file which is not supported by the Windows passive mode and i am unable to make the same. Now what i want is a command line ftp program which will support the Passive Mode. I have searched regarding then same but could not ,found any which is having the ability to perform the same. So if you are having any idea about this kind of tools then please let me know about the same so that i can use it with the need of mine. Thanks in advance.

Re: Need a command line FTP program that supports passive

There is a software which is known as the NCFTP that is having the ability to perform the same which you are looking for. So i will advise you to to go with the same and download the same to work with the issue of yours. There are lots of other software also which are making the FTP simple and advance. So if you can then go through the search about all these on the Google and download one for your need. I have gone through the same and using it with the need of mine. If you like can go with the NCFTP. So try the same and work with the issue.

As per my knowledge you are having the issue with the FTP.exe which is not working with the passive mode of the same. I have gone through the detail of the same and let me tell you that there is ftp.exe version is available which is having ability to run with the passive mode. So if you can then go through the same and see whether you are getting it work with the same or not. I hope this will resolve the issue related to any of the issue related to the same. Just to know about the same you have to make a search on the Google and then to download the same. So try this out and work with the issue.

To transfer files! More specifically, transforming its FTP server PC is one of the best ways to send or retrieve files you want to send a holiday video to friends. As the file exceeds 10MB, can not send an attachment via email. However, creating an FTP server, over size limit because they are your friends, as if they were downloading a file on the Internet, will get the video on your computer. Important detail: the creation of an FTP server for mainly broadband subscribers. Indeed, with a permanent connection and fast, your server will be available all the time and in good conditions.