Thread: Alternative to MS Remote Desktop Connection Client?

Alternative to MS Remote Desktop Connection Client?

I am having one small query which is regarding remote desktop alternative. Actually i am using the remote computer daily. Every time when i want to access remote computer i have to enter the Login ID and password for same. This is very hectic when i have to access multiple computer a Day. What i wanted to know that Is there any Alternative to MS Remote Desktop Connection Client? which will remember the Login ID and Password of mine. If any one is having the knowledge regarding the same then please let me know about the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Alternative to MS Remote Desktop Connection Client?

I have gone through the detail that you have specified regarding the issue that you have asked about and after going through the same let me tell you that there is no alternative i found which will remember the login ID and password the remote computers so i don't think so that this is possible. If you found any solution or alternative for same then please let me know about the same.

Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2 (Release Candidate) are the most recent Windows Server operating systems, designed to power the next generation of networks, applications, and Web services. With these operating systems you can develop, deliver, and manage rich user experiences and applications, provide a highly secure network infrastructure, and increase technological efficiency and value within your organization. To find information on those products, see the Technical Library for Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2 (Release Candidate). Regarding any other issue you have check out the Microsoft Site.

Royal TS Very nice tool and alternative to manage MS Park. It manages a list of server on which Remote Desktop connections are allowed. Only small criticism, it is not able to open a VPN connection before connecting TSE.

You can ask the management of this software. If you become the manager of this software, you will ensure the updating and monitoring of the latter. You can make this request even if you're not the publisher or owner of the software.
    To request management Royal TS. To request management software Royal TS. You must download it from then Internet. Remember to include your email address used to Connection the member's area, the name of the software you want to manage and visualize detailing your request.

Royal TS free software is a freeware or free software. Like all free software, free software or freeware, it is free to download - a free download. You can download it for free and legally.

You can also go with the TSClient. tsclient is a GNOME 2 program for remotely accessing Microsoft Windows NT/2000 Terminal Services and XP Remote Desktop Sharing as implemented by the Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP). Using the rdesktop program as a backend, tsclient allows users to access and view their desktops as stored on remote Windows NT/2000/XP servers. It also supports connections using other remote desktop tools such as: vnc, Xnest and the Citrix ICA client.

The GNOME applet can be added to your panel by right-clicking the panel and choosing the following: Add to Panel -> Internet -> Terminal Server Client Applet.These programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). I hope that you will like it but make sure that you are using the uBuntu for the use of the same.

Remote Support System allows providing personal support to computer systems worldwide. While providing support, you can get to view and take control of the desk, and applications as well, and diagnose and resolve problems remotely in real time. reduces cost remote support system time drastically decrease the resolution providing for call time, reducing site visits, and reduce overall.
    Rhub remote support system is redefining how systems should be supportive, to provide consulting services and organizations. Rhub remote support system offers a rapid, easy and secure with support services remotely. It offers greater experience customer satisfaction, world-wide easy, the provision of benefits over costs for the customer.

PROXY Pro includes a remote access software to reach the PC anywhere, anytime remote control software to resolve support issues in collaboration and management software for remote monitoring and repair PC in real time. PROXY Pro is used by thousands of helpdesk and administrators every day to access and manage millions of desktops, servers and laptops worldwide.