Thread: Amazon is killing my IRC connection...!!!

Amazon is killing my IRC connection...!!!

Here I am in grate trouble please tell me what to do? Actually my home network has a few computers no it. In this a cable vision Motorola cable modem Is attached to it. It is attached through Linksys router which has a few computers attached to it as well as a Linksys 8-Port workgroup switch (hub) in my office, which also has a few computers attached to it. And also in this most of the machines run on to the Fedora 13. I have windows operating system on which I am doing little bit of experiment. The issue is that one of the computer running on the Fedora 13 is detected as the print server and a 24/7 IRC box which runs Konversatiion. And from past two weeks I have noticed that when I go to the Amazon website and there when I try to login or search for the website most of the time it get disconnect. It is happening from couple of weeks. I have IRC box which is running from couple of years. So please tell me what should I do to fix my issue.

Re: Amazon is killing my IRC connection...!!!

Regarding this you just try to use the Firefox or the Google chrome. And you are able to try any of the Linux boxes. Because I have also faced this and I have tried has fixes my issue. And trying this also if you are not able to get your solution then you just try on the Windows box. I hope from this you will get your solution.

I am also facing the same issue and in this I have tried to restart the modem router and the hub. And after that I have checked all the DNS. And regarding this I have tried the accessing all sorts of other websites, pinging them, searching them and the amazon is the only one which knocks out my IRC. And I have also looked over the router setting also but not able to find the any of clues which can solve my issue.

Here also I am facing the same issue. By the way in this I am able to disconnect oftc/freenode and then I have reconnect it again without the restarting the any of hardware. And I have figured this today only. So I am so much puzzled, in this I want to know that why would access only Amazon cut off Konversation's access to the IRC servers. Anyone have idea related to this.

I think when you have this type of issue then you just tell me the all of the message which you are getting at the time of attempting to Amazon website. You just try to attempt it one more time and there you just see what wireshark tells you regarding the traffic at the time of scenario.