Thread: Using a router to send cricket broadband to my other pc's

Using a router to send cricket broadband to my other pc's

I am using simple router for internet access in my system but my problem is that I have two computers at my place and I want to send cricket broadband to my other computer. So I want to know about how I can make my computer an access point for using a router to propel cricket wireless to my other computer. Please suggest me the way in which this can be performed.

Re: Using a router to send cricket broadband to my other pc's

Router does the function of broadband available to all authorized computers within particular area. You can't do thing like connect your computer to the ISP i.e. internet provider and then you send the service to other computer. If you are presently using an ADSL service and a modem which can substitute existing modem of your. If you have cable then you can use to connect existing cable modem.

You are trying to distribute the connection without having a special type of router which you need to share the connection. You can share internet connection using Windows the shared connection which you will use will be point-to-point. This connection can be shared with other device which you want the device with which you can share internet connection can be computer or it can be a conventional router with no USB port.

I am also searching about this form quit sometime but i am not getting exact steps or details which i can do to share my internet connection. I want to send cricket broadband which i am using in my main computer want to share with the other computer in my place so if anyone can provide such details will be appreciable.