Thread: Need a WiFi Router with good range

Need a WiFi Router with good range

Hi I am using the Airtel broadband services from last few months and it serving me the best until now. The other thing is that i never faced any network problem till today but the wifi router which was provided by Airtel to me causing some problems to my connectivity. They have provided me that Binatone wifi router which fails to cover the maximum area , the coverage area is not even 20 feets apart. Now i need a router which will give me a better area coverage . Please can any one help me in finding a better and best in the business.
    Last edited by Dakshina; 10-10-2010 at 03:37 AM.

Re: Need a WiFi Router with good range

The betatone router which is provided to you by the Airtel is not the best in the business and the performance is also not that much good and the other thing is that the coverage area that you wants to cover needs the N-Type of router. You do one thing that you go and find the N-Type of router that will help you in increasing the area coverage and also the speed , But before purchasing a N type of router make sure that it is the fresh and new one with the warranty intact.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that you need wireless router that gives you a better area coverage so in this case do one thing go with the N type Linksys routers . This routers are the best in the business and also has the quality ti take over. Some of the characteristics of the Linksys router are mentioned bellow:-
    • It has the ability to quickly add multiple Internet-capable devices to your network.
    • It also gives the visitors password-protected Internet access on a totally different network.
    • It also customizes your settings and change your network password
    • It has the ability to set Parental Controls for each computer or device

I was also facing the similar problem a few days before and then later on recovered it by changing the router of mine, Initially i was using the Linksys and then i switch it over with the BELKIN N150. The BELKIN N150 is the best in the business and also has high capability of covering more coverage area. so i suggest you to switch your router to the BELKIN N150 don't worry it will not let you down if you are not sure than just check out with its features by going online.