Thread: Which is a good VoIP?

Which is a good VoIP?

Hello
    I have a DELL computer, windows Vista is my operating system. Try for a local Long distance & Caller ID for the calling purpose from my home network by connecting with a USB port in my computer, by using a standard phone jack. Thinking about the “MagicJack” device for the USB connectivity, before that I would like to get some ideas regarding the device. Which will be cheapest calling software from the Internet? Any idea will be greatly appreciated….

Re: Which is a good VoIP?

I having a OOMA free calling service from the home network, this is a good one. This gives the priority through the physical configuration connectivity rather than software. The OOMA service is being assigned for the IP of the public from the service provider. To use this service you need a VPN network connection, otherwise it will configured with the network in a very complex process, and if you basically used for the gaming purpose than you have to use the USB port forward technique. It is working fine and a wide open service.

As par my knowledge Magic jack is a device which is used to plug-in with the USB port on the computer/laptop port side. It is used with a standard type of phone jack for the calling from the home network. This service permits the user /consumer to call in any region whether in home country or in International number. It offers a cheapest service for the calling purpose throughout the world.

The Magic jack application is a hardware peripheral device, which contains with the combination of telephone service from any telecoms company. It offers the telephone service in anywhere in the world though the internet. The device which is using as a primary product is the USB, also with the necessary software application. In needs the high speed internet service for making the call. It also uses SLIC(Subscriber Line Interface)., which supports the landlines telephone connection, tit plugs directly with the computer/laptop port. Generally the service is provided via a website and a television infomercials.

In the Magic jack service, the service provider’s web-site offers to invent the Magic jack with the number of the voice-over-IP technique. The software utility is works with the company’s telephone service supplier. The voice mails are stored in the server of the Magic jack. And later it will delivered via e-mail service to the consumer. You are thinking for the good one, go for it, it is a really a cheapest one which provides a good service.

I also like share something about the OOMA service, the OOMA device is generally recommends to be placed in between the router and the modem. It does not makes any complexion if the user using the heavy network usage. But there is a drawback of the service, sometimes it hacks the modem for that you need a adapter for the connectivity. BY the OOMA you can able to at least detect the device, which reach to the network cable.

As per knowledge, on regarding on the hook up the device (HUB) by itself, several ports are there for the connectivity which are situated in the back side in like (wall modem, also in the home network etc). The device which are configured these are placed in the router. According to the OOMA , it provides the redirection of the home network by using a RJ11 jack. and by the wired Ethernet it should connect with the wireless network.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

magic jack