Thread: Problems Connecting to Wireless N-Router WNR2000v2

Problems Connecting to Wireless N-Router WNR2000v2

I am running more than five computers on my office for my official use. So that’s I have brought the Wireless N-Router WNR2000v2 for the use. I want to connect my all computer system with one internet connection but I am unable to connect it. Do anyone have gone through such kind of problem with any of the Wireless N-Router. Any help regarding this issue will be appreciated. Thank you in Advance.

Re: Problems Connecting to Wireless N-Router WNR2000v2

I am using ten computer systems in my office for the use. I have also connected the same router for giving the connection of internet on all my computer system. But after few months I have started facing the same problem of connecting the same router with the entire computer systems of my office. I think you should try some another one.

It might be happen due to the Network card driver. I thing as you have taken the new Wireless N-Router WNR2000v2 for your official use, so you are unaware of installing the driver of your Wireless N-Router. To remove this problem you have to install the driver of your Wireless N-Router on your computer systems then you can able to use your Wireless N-Router on all your computer system.

I have taken the Wireless N-Router for my own use as I am using two computer systems in my residence. I am having desktop system and Sony Vaio Laptop at my residence, such that I can use able to use the internet if any one of my family member is busy on the desktop I can able to use the internet on Laptop till yet I have not face any problem with the wireless N-Router. So you can sure go for the Wireless Router for your official use.

I have also received the same problem with the Wireless N-Router on last month but I have removed this problem from my computer systems. I have just reinstalled the Wireless N-Router driver on all the computer system and I am started using it without any problem on the internet. Up till now I have not faced any problem with the same.

My family just got the WNR2000v2 for christmas. We were able to use the wireless internet for about a week. Then one day i went to go on my Itouch and it was "unable to join" i soon found out that everyone could not connect to the new internet. I am not very good at this stuff and could really use some help getting back on. It does "see" the wi-fi but just wont join

In that case i will advise you to reconfigure the router of yours. Check for the setting in Router and Itouch whether they are matching or not. Disable the firewall setting in Router and see whether it is connecting to the internet or not. Also reinstalled the driver for your router. So if you can then try the above step and see whether this is working for you or not.