Thread: How to fix Tenada router trouble.

How to fix Tenada router trouble.

I have also freshly purchased a Tenda 54M wireless Broadband Router, and its model number is w541R, so because of that I am able to use the iTouch in my house and no longer steal off of friends that have the wi-fi. I obtained it installed and working for awhile and then my internet on the iTouch was having the issue. So because of that I have reset the router and then it worked again. But at each little bit I have to keep resetting to stay on line on the iTouch. I have used the CD which came with that and followed all the direction closely. But after doing all that also sometimes I was not able to avoid the random disappearance of my internet. And today I have noticed that I had no internet either. So I have reset the router to get it back. I have one D-Link going to where I am now but that connects only Tenda. Actually sorry I have just forgot to mention this at the beginning. Does anyone have any ideas?

Re: How to fix Tenada router trouble.

Hi friends I have also just purchased the Tenda router which I immediately need to utilize as a docking station which is not for the wifi but do not know how to utilize the mini CD through the drivers. When I have tried this then I have got in that it is "go to Control Panel". To fix this I have tried most of the things but nothing seems to work. Please tell me what to do?

Hey I have just forgotten this site. I have resolved the issue for the last time which is around the six months back. I obtained rid of the D-Link router that I had and immediately captivated the Tenda one up as my main. So in this only problem which I got time to time that there was no Internet. So for fixing this I have to just restart the router so it will work again.

Sometimes back I was also like you guys posting my issue on the different different forum sites. Because at that time I was also facing the same issue. But not able to get the solution which is able to fix my issue. Then one of my uncle told me to go for the latest firmware. I have did as he said. And now it is working well. So I will suggest you also go for this hope it also fix your issue.

If you want to take my opinion then in my opinion Tenda is the worst router which I have ever faced in my life. I had also the same issue. There was an issue of the internet which gets disconnected time to time. It was really bad experience. It is really bad router. So do not go for this. I have tedted this router by replacing with the new one but in the last result is same. So please do not go for the Tenda Router.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleeazar View Post
    Sometimes back I was also like you guys posting my issue on the different different forum sites. Because at that time I was also facing the same issue. But not able to get the solution which is able to fix my issue. Then one of my uncle told me to go for the latest firmware. I have did as he said. And now it is working well. So I will suggest you also go for this hope it also fix your issue.
    Thanks guys, actually when I have seen your post then I think it will not that much help me but then I have search it on the website of by getting the link from Google it is also quite good but I am very much impressed by your answer. And there I have found my solution also and thanks to all who have posted their reply.