Thread: Can't find network connections icon in the Taskbar

Can't find network connections icon in the Taskbar

When I start my computer for browsing internet some time I am not get Network Connection icon on the task bar. That time I cannot access the internet. I don't know why it is not appearing on the task bar. If any one know how to make the for that then please let me know it will be very helpful to me. Thanks in advance.

Re: Can't find network connections icon in the Taskbar

I have gone through your question and I think you must have removed Notification Area applet from panel and for your information network manager does not have its own applet instead it place in the notification area. Check the task bar settings for the notification icon. I hope this information may help you to overcome this issue.

I have one solution on this problem, and I think you should tried it once for overcame this by just right click on space on to your bar then click on the add to panel and after all this click on the notification area. Through this you can add notification icon to your task bar. If you are having any other query then please reply me.

I recommend you to restart your computer at least once and check if the network connection icon is appearing or not. If the icon is not there then I think you should create a new connection with appropriate id and password. And after all this restart your personal computer once to get the icon on notification area.

I am sure your facing the same issue as I had and i am sure your my solution also be the same mine. Just check that is your plug and play service is enable. Go to the control panel then Administrative Tools and from there go to services,there you can see the Plug and Play set it's property by right clicking on it to start up type is automatic then click on OK.