Thread: Ninja Virus - Causes High Upload

Ninja Virus - Causes High Upload

Well, I had to deal with this trouble for some time and I lastly decided to look for help. Lately, my ping has become unstable and my transfer rate is very high. I remember that I have experienced no lag troubles at all, fairly the opposite - ping was 16 and now is the 300-700. Finally, after downloading an internet meter to check what the problem is, I discovered that my upload rate is even higher than my download speed. Make a TCP / UDP scan to make out what was used I meet a lot of "unknown" processes will not go though finished, blocked, and so on. I meet with several explorations and always come to nothing. The high rate discharge drives me crazy, it seems more at home than at school - probably because the campus safer. In all cases, the help would be great!

Re: Ninja Virus - Causes High Upload

TrustNinja is a rogue security program which is also known as a fake antivirus program. TrustNinja is a clone of SaveKeep , which is as well an false antivirus program . This false program makes use of the trick to make users into believing that this is a real program. The program hopes to scare the user into purchasing the program by showing fake results of virus testing. The program is wrong and does not work. The program will tell the user that their PC is infected and strategy used to encourage users to purchase. However, the program itself does not eliminate the virus. It has a website that it uses on the way to promote the fake program.

You can scan the Ninja virus using antivirus software. Anti-virus software application will prevents as well as remove viruses such as Ninja virus, counting worms as well as Trojan horses. They may possibly as well distinguish and take out spyware plus other kinds of malware. There are a variety of anti-virus software packages which will get rid of the Ninja virus. Anit-virus software application makes use of a variety of strategies to eliminate viruses for example the Ninja virus. They make use of signatures that means looking for identified malicious prototype in the executable virus code. Obviously, these can just be formed after the virus has previously been circulated as well as infected thousands of systems. To counter this, anti-virus software usually attempts to make out possible virus threats that in rare cases can outcome in fake positives.

I will recommend you to stop TrustNinja Processes for this follow the below steps:
    Step 1: Press ctrl+alt+del to open the task manager or else right clicking on the task bar as well as click on Task Manager
    Step 2. Select the job which you would like to end as well as click on End Process
    Step 3: You will get a caution message. Please make use of your carefulness whether the task requires to be closed. If it is a virus then you need to stop it.
    There may be cases that the task manager will be blocked by a virus, in such case attempt maki9ng use of the Process Explorer. Viruses may possibly alter the registry to obstruct the user from making use of the task manager; so make use of Process Explorer if this has taken place.

Anti-virus software application for example Symantec, uses a variety of techniques to discover viruses for example the Ninja virus:
    1) Signature based recognition (most ordinary) - This will discover virus as well as other malware or spyware for this it will compare file contents to a virus signature.
    2) Malicious activity recognition - the anti-virus application sees for any suspicious application actions for example format C drive
    3) Heuristic-based recognition - used to discover unidentified viruses (similar to Malicious). This can be made through searching a folder for virus similar to instructions, or else executing a application in a virtual environment as well as logging the actions that the application makes.