Thread: Cable internet connection constantly timing out

Cable internet connection constantly timing out

Hi i have internet connection through the cables and that to of the Hathway, and it was working fine for a few days but now there are many connection related problem . Now recently i am facing a new problem that the net is down all the way and it hardly at it its best. all the connections are physically proper and it seems to me that there is nothing wrong with the modem also. please help me in this case, How can i resolve this problem and also give me its appropriate way to do it.

Re: Cable internet connection constantly timing out

It seems to me that there is some thing wrong with the connection that you are using right now, as the connection is not proper you re facing this kind of problem The other thing is that there are such sections where the connection might go down, also perform the network test that will let you know that what kind of problem the connection is facing.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that there is something wrong with your network connection, It may happen that sometimes the service provider is not providing the better signals of the network which then takes a lot of time to establish a connection and the other thing is that until you are filing the complaint they will not look after it. So i suggest you to contact with the service provider as soon as possible and file the complaint and i hope that they will help you out in this case.

I think that there must be something wrong with the internet settings of yours. What you have to do is just reset the factory settings of the system, what i does is resets all the settings of the system including the internet settings. Once it is done that just put the new settings to the network settings and once the new settings are through to it then i am sure that it will not give any problems what so ever. The other thing is that always make sure that the settings that you will be putting must be the settings of the same network which is providing you the web services.