Thread: Connect IPTV with RJ-45 through wireless

Connect IPTV with RJ-45 through wireless

I have IPTV box and a Rj-45 wired connection. The problem is that I am not able to work well wi8uth the wireless router. The wireless router is too far and I cannot connect it to the same that is plug. Please help me out so that I can make a wireless connection and process as required. I hope this will be better for you as needed.

Re: Connect IPTV with RJ-45 through wireless

You can make use of wireless bridge like a Linksys WET54G. this will be better. You need to look out for the change as the wireless bridge will help in connecting the devices through which you can then network other devices well. So do check out and then perform accordingly. It will be better for you. Process for the thing accordingly.

Another way through which you can make the thing to work is by getting the wireless bridge and then Configure the wireless bridge plug it directly into the IPTV box. It will be better and you can then work well with the required. Do check for the steps that is been mentioned. I hope you may then be able to perform well for the change that is essential.

It is essential that you have to get the change. It depends on the speed of the TV signal that required. All you need to do is to get a powerful strong wireless signal, router which will be essential for you. I hope you may then be able to get the change to get sorted as needed. It will be better for you and perform for the change that is required and associated.

You can make use of STB for the same. There are connectors which will be better and can then use it as extension for the same. Look out for the thing. You can go for any of the same and then do work well for the change that is necessary. I hope it will be better for you and make the implementation for the change. Do check out as needed.