Thread: Searching for a co-ax to ethernet converter for wireless use

Searching for a co-ax to ethernet converter for wireless use

I am actually looking for the product that will take a coax signal and then transmit it wirelessly in to the second device, and where it is transformed back into coax. And if this is not possible, I am looking here to find the device that is able to convert the serial and coax input to a wireless output which for use in the wireless solution. Currently I am using a Pelconet 300 though, I have benn also informed that the wireless communication sometimes able to cause the bottleneck and then unit will need to reset this.

Re: Searching for a co-ax to ethernet converter for wireless use

Here can you clear some points. I just want to know that why does it require to go from coax to wireless to coax once more? And also please give me information such as the cause why you require it to go wireless? And the last doubt is Can you bounce the coax and do a bridge to bridge link via wireless? Please post your reply.

When I have read your post and in that what you have given, I would say you are going from a building to another building, or attempting to pass through a space with no require for coax. Further, it also noise like you are not able to bury this cable for whatever cause. The rapid, but almost certainly not right reply would be to get two media transceivers to go from coax to Ethernet and then back again, then from a wireless access tip to an additional access tip in a bridge form. In the end, we require more information as to give the best answer. What you are looking for to do may be best attained without coax in the way. That is to take for granted you are sharing TCP/IP data from point a to point b.

I are not able to assist but doubt why this is such a hard theory to snatch. This individual’s deductive theory is driving the incorrect way down the freeway! It’s so easy, how to change the coax sign from whatever; cable, sat, or maybe any video device and convert to Ethernet so that said signal able to then be send out wirelessly on a shared network and receive the signal wherever inside that network range. Well, maybe not give details as well as I would like but I am short on time! Yes, obtained to best purchase or your closest electronic AV/PC superstore and inquire for a wireless compact disk box. Current market will run ya between 1 and 2 handy! I am trying to construct one out of misc AV and wireless net devices! Almost certainly easier just to spend the Hundy!

Whatever you are asking here I think it becomes very old topic. And there all most much updated things came. So you do not get trap in this old thing if you want then you can go for the updated one. And this topic actually stared over 2 YEARS ago. And in this time it is almost dead. Technology has changed a lot since then.

Nonetheless, at the present I find myself with the similar query, so what is the answer with today's technology? Some specifications, just to make sure that the question is more difficult. Actually I live in south Africa. The ISPs here similar to give packages with phone and television service as well as Internet access. And for the reason that the internet speed we have been currently using a provider that that uses the optical cable rather than ADSL. And now my family is shifting to the other home and I want to add TV service so for this what should I have to do.