Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Cannot connect to network

Networking & Security

Old 05-10-2010

Cannot connect to network

Hi Guys
I have just put together a new PC and have used a Gigabyte GA-890GPA-UD3H motherboard with an AMD Phenom II processor. Everything fired up ok and I duly installed the motherboard drivers and Windows 7 (64 bit) operating system. The problem I am having is trying to get the system to recognise the BT Broadband wireless network I have operating! For some reason, it does not list any networks at all. I am probably missing something obvious but with a new laptop I just purchased, this connected to the network immediately and also listed other neighbours networks!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Steve

Old 06-10-2010

Re: Cannot connect to network

Quote:
Everything fired up ok and I duly installed the motherboard drivers and Windows 7 (64 bit) operating system. The problem I am having is trying to get the system to recognize the BT Broadband wireless network I have operating! For some reason, it does not list any networks at all.
Since, it is not on the list, I am sure that you have not installed the drivers of Network Adapters properly. So try to install the drivers properly and then check it in Device Manager. Once it gets properly installed then you can use your network.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , ,