Thread: False positive Flash and CdburnerXP

False positive Flash and CdburnerXP

I wanted to know Hi, I have detected a virus that trojan.BHO and quarantined 30 files including the adobe Flash and CdburnerXP i am not sure whether or not to eliminate or quarantine these files also please tell me should do something more for them help since I am new to this and am learning thanks in advance.

Re: False positive Flash and CdburnerXP

I have also problems with some files that are in quarantine, if not delete them because I am not aware that could give me problems with the system if these files are missing , I use Avira Free and it has detected two . dll files with virus Worn (worm ) I have passed quarantine and I wonder if I delete it or leave it to see if the system ever all deleted or disinfected.

I think that the Nod32 antivirus application is not proper and hence you will need to get this antivirus uninstalled from your system since this appears to be incompatible with the adobe flash. But before that it would be better if you download and install the antivirus from the official adobe website. Hopefully this would fix the issue.

I had this problem but it was with Kaspersky , quarantined because kaspersky antivirus and any quarantined files, not folders . Insurance is a virus that hides folders and passed by the same name and icon is as simple as you see the properties of the "folder" and if it says application or have an extension (which is equally absurd ) is then clear. I think one of those is the Brontok or something.