Thread: Not able to access shared network drive

Not able to access shared network drive

I have a laptop which was been installed with Windows 7 32 bit but now I am not able to work well as it died later. So I installed Windows 7 64 bit and tried to make the implementation to get sort by sharing the resource via Netgear WGR614 lan router. I am not able to access the shared network drive but. Please help me out so that I can check for the issue well to get sort.

Re: Not able to access shared network drive

It could be that the application or the network that is been assigned is not properly configured and this is the reason you are not able to function for the change. So in order to get the things to be implemented well it is necessary that you do check out for the thing which will be better for you that is needed and get the aspects to be processed as needed. So do work well which will be better for you.

In order to get work well I would suggest you to process out for the change which will be better for you. I hope this will surely make the implementation that is needed. I hope the configuration will set the parameters to get worked well which will be better for you. SO make the aspect that is needed to get worked. So check out and make it work.

You need to reconfigure the router. It could be that you may have upgraded the system and hence the parameters are not set well. So it will be better that you do process out for the required change which will let the things to be functioned and make the desired changes to get worked. It will surely help you out and can thus provide with the desired implementation to be worked.

Perform a clean install of the application and then make the implementation well to be processed as needed. So in order to look out for the thing which will be better for you it is necessary that you make the desired aspect to get work and function out for the change which will surely let the implementation to get sort. So do make the aspect well to be sorted and process out for the change which will be better.