Thread: Network Issues with Windows Server 2008 RDP and VS/Hyper-V on Dell Servers

Network Issues with Windows Server 2008 RDP and VS/Hyper-V on Dell Servers

My server is running Windows server 2003 standard edition. Everything worked perfectly but for some days it stops responding and when I turn back or it says NTLDR missing or it gets stuck on the start page Active Directory rebuilding indices. Not being patient nature, after 10min of this message I reset the same. I am getting some network after fixing all the stuff which I mentioned the same. I also need help to configure wifi on the same.

Re: Network Issues with Windows Server 2008 RDP and VS/Hyper-V on Dell Servers

Using Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2 as client operating system on your personal computer equipped with a wireless network card. However, a problem arises you can not find a wireless access point available. Enable your wireless card and then go to the Server Manager. Right click on Features and then choose Add Features. Check the Wireless LAN Service and then proceed with the installation.

For choosing the appropriate network you must first enable the same when you are installing the operating system. I will recommend you to try ssh server which might help you out to some extent. It is strongly recommended to install this ssh server on a Windows production machine. But also note down on thing that the ssh server is neither reliable nor secure.

If you are facing booting issue in the same then you can use the CD of Windows and then press R when the installation program beings to repair the same. This will run the Recovery Console of Windows will which repair the same. Then once boot it will ask for the administrator password. After that once you got a recovery console windows type command root c: \ and you type fixboot / mbr. It will scan the same and fix your issue.

In my system I have a Active Directory in Windows 2003 Server as the primary controller and another Windows 2003 Server like the hosts for our messaging secondary controller. A remote site connected via VPN with a Windows 2003 Server SBS, which was just used as data server. However, SBS must be installed with AD. I joined my client to the domain XXXXX.local. I installed the DNS service on the server but it changed nothing.

I think you get it wrong in the network because your mask / 16 it goes not with positions and 172.21.xxx.xxx 172.18.254.254 gateway into a / 8 would be more logical. For network slowdowns, verifies that there have not a backup that starts at one hour not provided, if a user does not use the bandwidth of the company for anything other than commercial use.

For the configuration of your DNS logical, primary DNS is that of your AD (if you use it) or that of your router or directly to your ISP DNS or other. I put DNS router and DNS Secondary which is Google. I will recommend you to check the backup that starts within a schedule. In fact, the problem can still occurs after a certain time and it completely blocks the positions of your users.

Check that the DNS configuration of your systme is correct or not. I thing you might have the wrong DNS server preferred in your system. This part begins by creating a \simple login script, which connects at registration a user is the drive letter D: with the release of DATA on the server. You had to find out whether the issue is with the physical connection of the host operating system or if the problem is purely at software level.