Thread: Network cable plugged but shows unplugged

Network cable plugged but shows unplugged

Hello,
    I use a broadband router for the internet purpose.There is a problem that whether i plug or unplug the network cable, My router shows that it is disconnected.I do not have have any idea about this topic .Is there problem with my router ?Any one having knowledge about this problem ,please send me your Reply.I will be waiting for that. Please help.

Re: Network cable plugged but shows unplugged

I was facing the same problem as you are facing now .I had spend my hours on the internet for getting this solution out .Follow this instructions-First shut down your computer ,then unplug the power code of your computer ,in case of laptop remove the battery.Wait for about 30 to 40 minutes .Do the connection of your computer .Start the system now it will fine.If still you are having the problem then give me the reply.

I had the same problem ,but after 2 days i finded that the problem is due to aduplex mismatch between the internet router and the 570x controller.The controllers setting is set to auto which is the default one but it caused the network cable not to be detected but after changing the setting i was able to solve the problem.If any one is having the same problem then try to change duplex settings on the controller.It will help.

I am having a fine solution for this issue .If you connected to the network with the router then it is fine ,But if not then try to unplug the Router power for approximately 20 seconds and allow it to reset by itself ,till the PC is getting connected.You can also try out another Ethernet cable .Hope this will help you in some way.

Now my problem is solved .I followed the instruction given by the Vodka.I shutdown and unplugged my system and when i plugged in and started my system it worked fine .All i want to say thanks to the Vodka for suggesting me the right solution.Any one having the same problem can try this solution ,it is definitely a good one.