Thread: Norton Online Backup Error

Norton Online Backup Error

I am having one issue with the Norton Online Backup Error. While i am trying to use the Norton Online Backup at that time i am getting the error that computer of mine is nor online and that us why i am unable to make the same. I am trying to take the manual backup but failed so far. If any one know about this issue and solution then let me know about this. Thanks in advance.

Re: Norton Online Backup Error

The error which you are getting is just because of the server lost the connection with the computer of your and that is why you are getting the issue with the same. I have gone the same that you are talking about and tried after sometime and the issue got resolved. So if y9ou can the try to check the same later on and you will be able to take the online backup.

It could be possible that the internet connectivity of your system is not proper and that is why you are not getting the connectivity with the Norton server for the Back up. I will advise you to check the internet connectivity of the system of yours and then see whether it is having then issue while taking the back up or not.

If you ask me then i will advise you to check for the Firewall of your system which might be blocking the connection with the Norton Server and that is why you are getting this issue. I will advise you to check for the firewall setting and if possible then disable the same and try to take the online backup again and see whether it is working for you or not.

If nothing is working for you and you are still going through the same problem then i will advise you to contact the Norton regarding the "Norton Online Backup Error" and ask them for the same i hope that they will give you the proper reply with the same and will update the same if you are not getting it work for the same.