Thread: Error EC8F17B7 with Norton Ghost 14

Error EC8F17B7 with Norton Ghost 14

I have installed Norton Ghost 14 application to the desktop machine that I use. I have loaded the system with Windows 7. I performed the backup for the same and it did well but when I tried to perform the task again for the fourth time it did not function well and I was not able to work well with the same. I get an error message as Error EC8F17B7. Please help me out for the same.

Re: Error EC8F17B7 with Norton Ghost 14

The problem that you are facing with the application is basically due to the corrupt file format or the application is been appended with some bugs and this is the reason you are not able to work well or process for the change that is needed. So in order to get sort of the thing it is necessary that you do perform well for the same by functioning to get sort by getting fresh copy of the application.

This issue is basically caused by symsnap.sys driver not installing or registering properly. In order to get the thing to be processed well or function it is essential that you try running the fixinstall batch file? By default it's located in "C:\Program Files\Symantec\Backup Exec System Recovery". I hope performing the task will definitely let you to get process for the change and then make the desired changes to be processed well that is needed.

The best way through which you can get work well with the thing is by processing the aspects that is needed. It will be better. All you need to do is to make the installation of the fresh copy under safe mode. As it is been done you can then work well with same. So make the thing to perform as required. It will surely let the change to get sort as needed.

Check out for the application which will be beneficial for you. As it is been done you can then work well for the same and then process out which will be better. As it s been done you can make the aspects to be performed well. So do check and then work for the same that is needed. It will be better for you. So do work out.