Thread: Network Attached Storage for Norton Ghost 15 under Windows 7

Network Attached Storage for Norton Ghost 15 under Windows 7

I have a desktop machine which is been installed with Windows 7. The problem is that using a NAS that is network attached storage I am not able to get use of the application to create backup for the same using Norton Ghost 15 application. Please help me out so that I can make the change to be processed and work as needed.

Re: Network Attached Storage for Norton Ghost 15 under Windows 7

The problem could be with the application or the accessibility. You need to check out whether the application is well processed to get the implementation to be checked and work well. It will be better for you. So in order to work out for the same it is necessary that you do look for the capability which will surely let the changes to be performed.

Run the system well under safe mode and then check out for the thing. I hope this may help you well for sorting the issue that is needed. It will be better for you. So do perform for the task that is needed that is by running the system well under safe mode and function as required. As it is been done you can check out for the change and make the implementation to be processed that is required. So check out.

Check out for the network address that is been assigned. I hope there may certain issue with the same and this is the thing that is not been able to work well for you. So in order to check out and make the changes to get functioned it is necessary that you look out for the change that is by assigning the address again and run the system under Admin mode or rights. It will be better.

Check out for the Ip address that is assigned. I hope a change in it will help you out well for sorting the thing that is needed to function as needed. It will be better for you to get the implementation that is needed. So work as needed. I hope this will let the things to be worked as required. Reassigning the address will be helpful. So look out.