Thread: Not able to install Norton Ghost 15

Not able to install Norton Ghost 15

I have a desktop machine and I have bought Norton Ghost 15 aplication but the problem is that I am not able to install the application. I do not know what could have caused the issue. Please help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted and then perform the task which will be better. Hope to get a better solution. I use Windows 7.

Re: Not able to install Norton Ghost 15

It could be that the application may have some bug and this is the reason that you are not able to work well or process for the same. So in order to get sort of the thing you need to check out for the same. In order to function well you need to get a good copy of the application and then perform the task that is needed. It will surely let the change to be processed then.

Make the installation of the application well under safe mode. You need to run the system well under safe mode and then check out for the change. As it is been done you can then perform for the same. I hope this will surely let the implementation to get through and can work well as needed. So check out for the same and work as needed. As safe mode do not have much of the embedded feature you can work well.

Try to perform a clean boot service and then check out for the change. As it is been done you can then perform well for the thing. All you need to do is to make the aspects to get through that is needed to process well. Type msconfig in the search box and hit enter. Now choose Hide all Microsoft services and disable them. As it is been done you need to restart the system and then check for the same.

There is another way through which you can make the application to be installed that is without having any compatibility issue. You need to check out for the change that is by right clicking on the installer.exe file and then make the installation well. As it is been done you can then check out on properties section and look for installation of the same under Windows XP compatible mod. I hope this will help you out well.

The possibility could be with the application or the system is not very much compatible with the same. So in order to get the changes to be processed it is necessary that you do function or cope well for the thing which will lead the aspect to be functioned. I hope it will make the changes to get processed as needed. It will be better.