Thread: You don't have permission to open this file error issue with Norton Ghost

You don't have permission to open this file error issue with Norton Ghost

I use a desktop and it is been installed with Windows Xp. I have installed Norton Ghost 15 application to the system so that I can create partition to my SSD that my older Ghost was not able to. I created the partition well and made the backup well but now when I am trying to perform a restore I am not able to work well with the thing. I get an error message as "You don't have permission to open this file." Hope to get a better solution.

Re: You don't have permission to open this file error issue with Norton Ghost

I would suggest you to log to the admin account and then check for the change that is needed. In order to get sort of the same it is necessary and essential that you do process out for the thing. I hope admin account will help you well for sorting the thing that is necessary which will be better and make the desired aspects to get through. So look for the same.

You can make the change well that is needed by using the recovery disc which will be helpful for you. As it is been done you can then make the change that is needed to process well. It is necessary that you do make the change to be processed well. The recovery disc will help you out well for getting the backup that you are trying to restore and make work well. I hope this will surely let the change to be functioned. So look out.

I would suggest you get the application to be reinstalled and then check for the same. It could be that the application is appended with some bugs and this is the reason you are not able to work well. So do check out for the same and then perform as required. Am sure you will then be able to get the implementation to be processed as needed.

make a reinstallation. Try to install the application well under safe mode and then work well as needed.You need to check out by login to the admin account and then make the desired change which will be better for you. I hope this will then let the thing to be processed and get function for the change that is needed. I hope you may then be able to sort the thing.

Probably the application may have been appended with some bug and this is the reason you are not able to work well. So in order to get sort of the change it is necessary that you do look out by getting another copy of the same and then make the installation for the same. As it is been done you can then work well for the same and process as needed.