Thread: Norton Safety Minder has been disconnected

Norton Safety Minder has been disconnected

Hi, I have a problem that whenever I used to view my son activities from Norton, I am facing this trouble Norton Safety Minder has been disconnected and monitoring is unavailable. I want to look their action after being logged but it is no longer monitored it out and they can see anything. How do this happen and by what process they are shutting this off? Any help to this problem may be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Norton Safety Minder has been disconnected

I have also gone through this same problem but the thing is that the it was happen due to my mistake I have not install the process properly to the computer system. You can go for the Official support website of Norton and can view the solution. That will help you out to solve the problem which you are facing.

I think that you have to go for the reinstallation of the software on your computer system and reinstall the software on your system. After doing all these processes then restart your computer system. I hope this will remove your problem easily and then you can able to use Norton Safety Minder on your computer system.

Hi, I assume that this problem is indicating that it must be either of the Internet Explorer or Firefox sometime the plug-in disabled on the home page. For that you can check your system by going to the tools or manage add ons option for Internet Explorer and tools ons option for Firefox. Now check to be sure that the Norton Safety Minder plug-in must have both installed and enabled in it.