Thread: Problems with the Norton internet security 2011 beta product key

Problems with the Norton internet security 2011 beta product key

I have recently installed the Norton Internet Security on my system and i would like to know why my product key is not working. No matter how many times i enter the key i am not able to download the virus definitions on my system. Please tell me what should i do in this matter. Any help in this regard would be appreciated.

Re: Problems with the Norton internet security 2011 beta product key

It appears as you have been using a fake key for Norton internet security 2011 beta product key so it would be better if you purchase because these keys will never help you to get the virus removed or fixed on your system. I would also suggest you to purchase the product key from the norton so that you can save your data as well as your system.

I encounter some problems with the installation of Norton Internet Security 2008, especially after having started the installation using a CD to update and not from the CD to install the application. Result, when installing the application, it is impossible to return the product key for the update of the CD appears no possibility of change. The installation continues to completion after this step but ultimately Norton is inactive. How to get rid of the key update for returning the key application in the installation

I had similar problems - Officially purchased - do not be installed - ie the installation and after reboot itself automatically, as happened twice after downloading the demo version. Call for an explanation from Symantec did not help. I had to clean the disk and load the system and Norton again - goes without it. "Contagious" Norton somewhere very deep do entries - which probably do not know for whom he wrote the computer, cleaning the main entries in the register does not work.
    Regards.

You should uninstall the Norton Internet Security completely Norton and then reinstall with the correct CD and its key. Then reinstall the application once again on your system.

Uninstall Norton
    Norton methods, depending on the version:

Also you can refer:

http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT...11010123420905