Thread: Norton Safe Web Black List?

Norton Safe Web Black List?

I am running a website which i have verified with the Norton Safe Web and today morning when i was working on the same i saw some unsafe massage. I checked the full report and found one of my web page is corrupted so i deleted the same as i am not using the same. And rescan and got that other [pages also got unsafe status. Does my website is black listed by Norton Safe Web. Any help may be appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Norton Safe Web Black List?

The first thing that i will advise you is to contact the Norton regarding the issue which you are going through. I have gone through the query of yours and let me tell you that none other then Norton can help you with the problem you are going through. So contact Norton and ask for the same which you are going through.

I think the best way to get rid of the issue is to register again your Website with the Norton Safe Web and check for the issue. This time make sure that you have gone through all the step properly while registering the account of yours and let me know whether this is working for you or not. I hope this will work with the same.

I have gone through all the replies given above regarding the issue of mine and like the suggestion of yours. I think contacting the Norton is the best that i can do and i am moving for that only. I hope to get the solution from same. if i got any solution working for me then i will update the same here so that others also can take advantage.