Thread: Symantec Service Framework has stopped working NIS 2010 on vista

Symantec Service Framework has stopped working NIS 2010 on vista

I have a small problem with the full system scan Norton, I do a full system scan and in the middle of the analysis I have an error message saying an internal problem occurred 0x800706be 3038, 107, Symantec service framework stopped working and was arrested. Does someone could help me solve this malfunction? I will be really thankful if you can provide any related help for this problem.

Re: Symantec Service Framework has stopped working NIS 2010 on vista

To be really frank your Norton little ledge and you put an antivirus software that will do as well as Norton antivirus I suggest after most advises in avast personally and you can also go for antivir but it is less efficient. The other thing you can use is the firewall that is ZoneAlarm. Finally, if t on xp after vista on it should see it and do not forget to check the compatibility issues.

For a little over a week I cannot access my messenger. When I open it, the error message "pywin32 to stop running."I updated java and adobe but to no avail.so I uninstall Windows live to reinstall but still nothing! I learned that maybe it was because of "Kiwee tooblar" I then try to uninstall it but this is the message "python cease to function" that appears. python is this a virus?I run several cleanings anti-virus and still nothing! I do not know what to do!

For solving the problem that you are facing, you need to follow these steps:
    Download Random's System Information Tool (RSIT) (by random / random) on your desktop.
    • Double-click RSIT.exe to run it.
    • Click on the button "Continue"on the warning window.
    • Once the scan is complete, you will have two reports that will open: log.txt and info.txt (c: \ rsity)
    • Post them in your next reply please do

You can also Download Navilog1 (from The Mafioso) on the desktop.Double click on Navilog1.exe to start the installation. Once installation is complete, launch the tool using the shortcut on your desktop.
    (If there is not, the program can be found here: C: \ Program Files \ Navilog1 \Navilog1.bat).
    • Select the language and validates with "Enter"
    • Presses a button after each warning.
    • At the main menu, choose one and valid.
    • If no infection is detected :
    • Whenever you will be asked to press a key.
    • The notepad will open, save the report to the desktop and closes it.
    • Otherwise, it is here: C: \ cleannavi.txt
    • Post it in your next reply