Thread: Symantec Network Security Miniport trying to remove

Symantec Network Security Miniport trying to remove

It is true that I was having Norton 360 but now I am trying to remove this thing from my system but the problem is that I am not able to remove that thing from my system. I tried to remove that thing by removing it from add remove program. Not only that Microsoft Tun Miniport map number 2 was marked with the yellow exclamation point on the client computer on my network. What is this card that appears to block my access to Internet by the client computer system and I want to uninstall that but there also same result.

Re: Symantec Network Security Miniport trying to remove

To avoid conflicts just disable microsoft miniport tun number 2 .It is not necessary to remove material to make it inactive. I have exactly the same problem, except I was only once the line "card Microsoft tun miniport number 2" in the device manager and it is impossible to know what it is, and how to remove it. So for removing that thing you just need to follow this thing.

I am not sure that this will help you to solve the problem that you are facing but can try this for solving the problem. So you must go to the Device Manager, then go to display and check "Show hidden devices". At that moment so I saw the Tun number 1 and I off, then I tried to delete the number 2 but apparently did not work either. Then after a reboot, I had the number 1 that is reactivated, and it disappeared because it is part of the "hidden devices".

I too have the same problem and I am going to number 3. I think that serves the order of miniport. For Windows without deleting and then in the system each time the firewall display them choose another driver such as a network card driver. I this is done then you can uninstall it. May this works to get the thing you need I do not know how to prevent them from returning.

I found software that can remove HPSysDiag.exe map Miniport Wan. I do not know if the only effect is purely cosmetic, because maybe it is because of improper installation of this card I still cannot see the network (my wife and me) that my computer, and there is no such card malfunction. I found this file with the HP3000 scanner, perhaps by downloading.

Here is the perfect solution for the problem that you are facing you just need to physically remove the network adapters on the PC and then Run the Registry Editor (regedit) and search on "miniport" You will come across some "folders" where you describe the miniport and a key "Characteristics" whose value is 0x0 29. Change this value to 0x0 09, and you can uninstall Windows without the miniport bronchus. If want to uninstall all miniports I suggest you remove the miniport scheduling last, they have the annoying tendency to reinstall itself. Reboot without reinstalling the network card.

I try to do a virus scan online Symantec security response and I get the following message: "Unable to start virus scan. To start the virus scan, you must use Microsoft Internet Explorer with ActiveX and scripting enabled." But I met these two conditions then also I am not able use this functionality. See, technically I am not an expert but need to know the solution for this thing.