Thread: Need Manual Norton Safe Web Site Ownership Verification

Need Manual Norton Safe Web Site Ownership Verification

I am running a web site which is now having problem with the authentication. I am trying enter Authentication Code in the root directory but let me tell you that i am unable to do the same. I want to verify my website with the Norton Safe Web. I know this need manual processing but i am but i am not finding any way to do the same. So if you are having any solution then let me know the same. Thank you.

Re: Need Manual Norton Safe Web Site Ownership Verification

You can make the same with the help of the meta tag which allow you for manually entering the authentication code. Just go to the meta tag which looks like "<meta name="norton-safeweb-site-verification" content="<meta name=norton-safeweb-site-verificationcontent=j6r1h4ekt5....." Now remove the last entry that is "vv2a6edtxbtd5ms-bmb3xvfva/>"/>" and see whether it is working for you or not.

I think if it is not working for you and you are still looking for some thing to work with the issue then i will advise you to contact Norton regarding the same and as they are the developer and having the knowledge regarding the manual authentication. So contact them and ask for the help regarding the "Need Manual Norton Safe Web Site Ownership Verification".

Quote Originally Posted by big fish View Post
    You can make the same with the help of the meta tag which allow you for manually entering the authentication code. Just go to the meta tag which looks like "<meta name="norton-safeweb-site-verification" content="<meta name=norton-safeweb-site-verificationcontent=j6r1h4ekt5....." Now remove the last entry that is "vv2a6edtxbtd5ms-bmb3xvfva/>"/>" and see whether it is working for you or not.
    First of all thanks for the help that you have given me regarding the issue of yours and let me tell you that i have gone through the step that you have described above and it is working with the Authentication code insertion. Now i am easily working with the Norton. I will update this thread if more problem exist.