Thread: Norton Online family unable to monitor IM despite proper initializa​tion

Norton Online family unable to monitor IM despite proper initializa​tion

I have an small network connection at my premises , I and my other family members daily use these internet tech to have an access over our account they also use instant messaging , As the family head i have to keep a track on their activity so that they don't misuse it,They use Firefox 3.6 with Google and Yahoo email embedded IM, I just want monitor their activity ant not blocking any thing. Don't know why but the Norton I unable to monitor and show me their recent IM activity. Please can anyone help me out of this.

Re: Norton Online family unable to monitor IM despite proper initializa​tion

I have gone through your problem , i think that in your Firefox the instant messenger is not working just do one thing reinstall the new and latest version of Firefox. The Online Family Norton supports only few messengers they are listed below :-
    1. MSN Messenger
    2. Yahoo Messenger
    3. Google Talk
    4. AIM
    5. Windows Live Messenger

I guess there are some problem with your browser settings just go to the browser setting option and fix it or reset it no matter how many times you do it will not harm your browser, or there may a problem in your internet settings ot the firewall settings just try to reset it if you can't then contact the service provider of yours.I hope that this help you out and you can easily monitor the IM.

I guess you facing this problem this problem cause the Firefox version may not be supporting the latest IM versions just do one thing, just do one thing that update the older version or replace it with the new one then the performance will improve and i am sure that there will no more problem exists in handling the messenger and also you will monitor the IM using Yahoo, Gmail, Msn and others.