Thread: Symantec Endpoint Protection Scan Always Hangs at this directory

Symantec Endpoint Protection Scan Always Hangs at this directory

C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{8833FFB6-5B0C-4764-81AA-06DFEED9A476}]
    My computer system is infected with the Trojan virus and now it is quarantine, this is the reason for which I am seeking help. The only positive thing about this is that I have more than six in the quarantined area and the most annoying thing is that Norton is not having the description related to this. In short I need help for removing this from my computer system.

Re: Symantec Endpoint Protection Scan Always Hangs at this directory

I have just done a scan with Bitdender Internet Security 2010 He found a generic Trojan 1888840 but is not yet capable of destroying it is a paid version I did a cleaning with CCleaner I did a scan with: spyboot Malwarbytes and Destroy and the Trojan is still present If anyone has an idea. In short I just want to say that I am also having similar kind of problem and need the solution for the same.

Download Random's System Information Tool (RSIT) by random / random and save the executable to your desktop. You can download the executable by clicking on this Malware Removal ().Disconnects you and closes all your running applications! Double-click on the "RSIT.exe" to launch it. > The first window opens with the title: "Disclaimer of warranty. Faced with the option "List files / folders Created ..." You selected: 2 months. Then click on "Continue" to begin the analysis. > Lets do the scan. When the scan is complete, two text files open (probably with the notepad). Post the contents of "log.txt" (it's one that appears on the screen), as well as "info.txt" (you'll see in the taskbar) for analysis.

I have some worries on my pc for some time on msn but especially on my browser Firefox , which has often crashes due to video or other flash sites since I had an issue with a virus or bug known that I believe have successfully eliminated but I think that my problems with msn come to a word I know even if I already had before I worry a bit lost! But back to my main problem msn I explain there have some time I saw my nickname custom disappear and instead mark my first things I ever did, and since this event I see things more bizarre the one that others.

I think that I am also facing the same situation My nickname that appears in special characters in a conversation at once while I am in normal food additions of friends who find themselves blocked immediately before he accepts the request and accept even after it was stopped put in eyes without anything I touch you automatically say One even told me that I appeared to block in the list of friends that I always offline when I'm online or put requests and additions cannot all his since I am realized for the nickname so I uninstalled all msn not long ago to pass a 2009 version was on the official 2010!