Thread: Trying to signup to NORTON SAFE WEB, but receiving this error message = Error: 0528

Trying to signup to NORTON SAFE WEB, but receiving this error message = Error: 0528

I have recently created a web site and i want to make sure that it is safe to to surf over it and go on with it . So i thought why not try a Norton safety test, so that once they check and declare that my site is valid and a safe site to visit . So while performing this act it gave me some kind of error the error is some what like this it displays an error message with some kind of error code "Error: 0528" apart from this there is no other error detailing is seen just the error code so i can't understand this can any one help me out of these.

Re: Trying to signup to NORTON SAFE WEB, but receiving this error message = Error: 0528

I have gone through your problem, such cases normally do occur when you try an create a new account this is pretty much understandable that when you are new to it causes such errors , in this case what you have to do is just check out with your internet settings and also the browser settings which you are currently ,if they are not proper kindly reset it apply new settings if you are not aware to how to do it than do just one thing contact your service provider he definitely fix it. try this hope it will help you.

Re: Trying to signup to NORTON SAFE WEB, but receiving this error message = Error: 0528

It seems to me that your firewall settings are not proper just try and reset it and see whether it works fine or not, I just think that it is a normal problem and can be sorted out easily. As mentioned by you the error code 0528, Frankly speaking that i am not aware to it so can't help you out in this one. You just go and fix the network settings and the firewall settings it will definitely help you.

I can help you out in this , this problem normally occurs when you try to sign up in the Norton account with the email id which is already in existence. The error code 0528 defines that the email id you are trying to use while sign up is already being linked with the another Norton account. So what you have to do is try an use different and a unique email id that is not being used anyone else or even by you earlier. Do this it will help you for sure.

Thank you Shen for your advice it really worked , It made me to understand what the error actually is and how to solve it. I tried a new email id and really worked so that is solved and i was able to create an account on Norton. Now the other problem is that how can i declare that the website which i have created is safe enough to surf on .