Thread: Norton 360 V4 auto fill not working correctly

Norton 360 V4 auto fill not working correctly

I have been using the Norton 360 application on my system and i am facing a weird issues with the autofill application. the autofill application is working on all website except a single website i do not know why this is happening and hence i would like to know whether the application is corrupted or what or i am missing something.

Re: Norton 360 V4 auto fill not working correctly

This situation clearly indicates that the application is corrupted and hence you will have to remove this application once from your system and then install the same on your system once again. There appears a corruption in your system and the reinstallation will definietely remove the corruption of your system. So reinstall the application.

The best possible solution to this problem is that you should try to get this application repaired even though it may be corrupted you can simply get all the files repaired by simply repairing the application this will definitely help you to get this problem resolved. But if the problem persists still then go for the reinstallation.

You have not mentioned the name of the website on which this is not working. But anyways , let m,e tell you that it may be because you have been trying the autofill applicaiton on an encrypted web page like pages similar to online netbanking or the page which requires authentication. These pages cannot be filled using the autofill application.

Autofill does not work on pages which are secure and i think that this is a a very good feature of this application but if you still want to fill some details using the autofill then you can try to do this manually by clicking the manage logins. As far as i know this will definitely help you to get this problem resolved.