Thread: Norton Ghost vs. Norton Save and Restore

Norton Ghost vs. Norton Save and Restore

I love my computer and all of the data within it. Its very important for me to keep it safe like my essential system files, and other data like(friend - family photos, videos), which could compress and encrypt files that I want. And also can do backup and restore solution which will be very useful to me. I have to name in front of me Norton & restore and Norton ghost am trying to understand difference between them and please suggest which i should use with the system of mine.

Re: Norton Ghost vs. Norton Save and Restore

I have gone through your question, from that I came to know that, they are nearly comparable products. There a Norton ghost 12.0 version which can back up every data files in computer, it also include remote features like remote Management, conversion of image from physical to virtual and also having light out recovery, remote management.

As per your question I recommend you to go with Norton save and restore which can support the Windows XP Home, Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Media Center Edition. It also having some new features as compare to Norton ghost 10.0. It can be protect all files of a certain type. The main feature of it is that the Outbreak alerts automatically get starts a backup when a virus or worm is notified by Norton internet security.

I have search regarding your query, if you looking for latest version for your personal computer there is Nortan15.0 is the latest version is available with new features. A feature Some time know as cold back up or offline backup, by using this new Back up My computer feature in Symantec recovery disk you can create independent recovery points. Using Blu-ray, DVD, or CD you can able to back up your personal computer directly.

I recommend you to go with Norton save and restore version 2.0, this version provide you less disruption, with faster protection and also delivers faster backups deliver. You can also search backup it makes your finding and recovering your data very instant. It makes possible to you, to include or oppose their backing jobs to contain a specific set of files or directory.