Thread: Norton 360 v 4 problems with gmail typing

Norton 360 v 4 problems with gmail typing

I had presently lost the whole thing on my system and had to reload the whole thing. I at present have N360, version or description 4. Tribulations are at present I have dodgy keyboard merely when trying to type in Gmail. Each 7-10 letters or so, letters/space bar immediately would not work. Extremely exasperating appreciation for several suggestions. Is there several specific reasons that you assume N360 v4 is causing this tribulations.

Re: Norton 360 v 4 problems with gmail typing

I position the tribulations on the gmail discussion and somebody consideration that it was a Norton issue. I searched on the Norton forum, originate nothing, so consideration I would throw it to the experts. It is extremely odd as it simply occurs in Gmail. Several assist extremely appreciated. An issue that seems to be the similar as what you are encountering was reported earlier in connection by means of a browser plugin in NIS 2010 and is being investigated.

Ever in view of the fact that Gmail introduced their innovative interface the recent past, simple things similar to clicking on emails, composing innovative communication, typing in email addresses, and navigating from box to box, encompass be converted into maidenly sluggish compared by means of the speed in which Gmail and Google in general encompass been historically. One of the enormous remuneration and distinguishing characteristics of Google and Gmail in the past has been the speed and straightforwardness of the interface. On the other hand, something must have encompassed occurred by means of the innovative interface, for the reason that this innovative slowness is immediately unacceptable. I have an extremely fast correlation at work and at present I have to click on things multiple times or wait a small number of seconds for the system to adjust previous to clicking. Be able to somebody at Gmail please resolve this problem.

I am having comparable tribulations by means of Safari 501 beneath Snow Leopard, no extensions. It's frequently, when I am adding email addresses into the field, though each crash is not caused by this one action. Additional than they the entire occur when I am using Gmail. In addition on a Macbook Pro 15". I have encompassed and noticed additional quirky behavior within Gmail as well, similar to complexity editing the subject header the cursor would not go to the beginning of the field. When I relaunch Safari it asks if I desire to reload the windows from most recent session fine. Proves the tribulations are by means of Gmail but it's not a great solution.

This seems to occur when I extremely rapidly hit Tab subsequent to typing in a small number of characters in the to: field. I started noticing it infrequently sometime in the most recent several days, even though the last a small number of times that I tried to replicate this, it occurred 100% subsequent to typing in a small number of characters and instantaneously hitting Tab. Me too! I thought it was immediately me.

This has been occurring for at least the most recent a small number of weeks. Mac OS X 10.6.4 Snow Leopard, Safari 5.0.1. It constantly seems to occur when typing into the To: field. I cannot swear to this, additional than it seems to lock up when typing the second character of an email address. It locks up for more than a few seconds, then crashes Safari. This does not occurs each time, additional than it occurs frequently sufficient to be maddening.

If you are using a laptop or incredible similar to that. Have you tried installing and bring up to date for the Touchpad or are you actually attaching a mouse via a USB correlation. You say you installed Chrome, additional than that completed no difference at the entire. I be familiar with it sounds daft, other than you were trying to utilize Chrome rather than tranquil use IE. The Send problem might be for the reason that you are perhaps used to using the Tab key: that shifts the focus out of the message pane and onto the Send button, so that several subsequent key press affects a Send command.