Thread: IE8 and Norton Safety Minder BHO Addin

IE8 and Norton Safety Minder BHO Addin

I have just come from my vacation. And I have downloaded the update for an IE 8and also the fresh version of the Norton. But now problem is occurring in that when I start this then it hangs with the blank page at the time of loading on the website. And it is happen till I disable the Norton Safety Minder. The IE8 update was increasing safety Update used for IE 8 for Windows Vista Installation date:
    ‎4/‎6/‎2010 8:15 PM
    Installation status: Successful
    Update type: significant
    Safety issues have been recognized that could let an aggressor to cooperation a system that is running Microsoft Internet Explorer and get manage above it. So after this what to do relate to this Please assist me as soon as it is possible?

Re: IE8 and Norton Safety Minder BHO Addin

OK I got this issue. I have also faced this but around three days back. You can help in to defend your system with this update starting from Microsoft. Following you install this thing, you may have to start again your computer. And you are able to get more information from here. And for the help and support just visit here I think you will get your solution there.

You can also check this by also or you can solve this issue after logging off and then you can back on. And you will see that your problem will get cleared. Now I have the NSM icon in the task tray and your browser works by adding enabled this. So I hope from this you can solve your solution. Because some days back I have used this and it is able to resolve my issue.

I am considering that I have same problem. NSM is not viewing in the taskbar. IE8 is lynching, and I had to create it in "No Add one time mode" to permit me to disable the N360 add-ons. I rebooted the machine, but this did not assist. I attempted to uninstall NSM, but the uninstall assignment hung on the primary screen saying "Initializing". I then attempted to reboot the PC, but the shutdown was terminated through NSM by means of a message that uninstall could not be intermittent. I do not identify whether to turn the power off resting on the PC since I am not able to shut it down in an arranged way.

Earlier to this I had been consecutively NSM for 2 months with no issue.
    The simply equipment that distorted now prior to this difficulty appears were:
    1. N360 downloaded an update and inquired me to start the PC again.
    2. I had also allowed Other Network Print and File Services in Windows as I wanted to install a printer that supports LPR.

Does NSM generate a log file that could give details why it is not preliminary correctly now?
    Is there a method to securely break off uninstall when it is in the Initializing phase?

Whatever you are telling to do it is ok but it is working not working in my case. Unhappily there is not. It would come into view bottom on top of the information you provide the simply answer would be a power off on cycle. And you just tell the solution of the very normal situation. Actually there is a serious problem. And I am not able to get the solution from the Microsoft site.

Actually after I force the Power off the machine, so regarding this should I have to do? So to fix this issue should I have to reboot my Pc in the safe mode and after that uninstall NSM and then try to reinstall this? Or should I run some additional tool to check the NSM installation and try to "fix" it? Please tell me what to do? Actually I have tried some solution from here but it is not able to help me.