Thread: Can Firefox change my default Audio output device

Can Firefox change my default Audio output device

I have a problem with my Audio Output device, I am unable to hear the sound as after I have installed the Firefox on my computer system. I am using Window XP on my computer system but this error was not occurring first when I have taken a new connection of internet I was using the same but the thing is I have not installed the Firefox into my computer system. Does anyone help me regarding this problem they may be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Can Firefox change my default Audio output device

I may suggest you to just uninstall the Firefox from your computer system and then reinstall the Firefox on your system. The Firefox must be of recent version as you are installing on the system if you don’t have the Firefox of the recent version you may have to install from the Internet. The Firefox can be easily get form the official site of the Firefox or you can say it as Mozilla Firefox. I think this will remove your problem.

I think your computer system has no problem this might be the problem of the Firefox. This mainly happen during the installation, you can solve this problem by doing the process of repairing the Mozilla Firefox setup and if again this happen with your system you can go for the reinstalling the Mozilla Firefox. This will clear out your problem.

Thanks for your advice I done all the same steps you have suggested me but the same is happening again what necessary thing I used o do for this problem. Do you have any other step to remove this trouble from my computer system? I am unable to listen the Audio from my system please suggest me some other way to troubleshot this problem.

Yeah, I think this might be the problem of your Audio driver please go for that check it out is your Audio Driver is installed in your computer system or it has been removed by you by mistake. So better installed the Audio Driver in your system, such that it should enable you to hear the sound from your system.

Hi, thank for your suggestion I was having the same problem with my Firefox on my computer system. But the thing is that I have the Audio Driver with me in DVD Drive by which I have installed it on my computer system. And no it is running properly on my computer system. Now I am not facing any problem with it.
    Last edited by Zachary; 21-09-2010 at 09:56 AM.