Thread: Identity Safe Errors on Norton 360 v.3

Identity Safe Errors on Norton 360 v.3

I started stumble upon this error at the moment and it has me perplexed and baffled. Individuality safe was filling out information in sequence on a website that I was logged into that I did not desire filled in. So I logged out of individuality Safe, completed what I was doing on the page, and then logged back in to locate out that the entire of my log-ins and cards were gone not including one website which I infrequently go to any further extent.

Re: Identity Safe Errors on Norton 360 v.3

If were you I would improvement to Norton360 version or description 4.2.0.12. Your Version or description is old. That be supposed to maintain you busy for at the same time as. Almost certainly your protected sign data is lost. I encompass in excess of 300 days left of my contribution for this version or description of 360, and I missed my opportunity to upgrading for free so I am content to utilize this version or description as long as it assists maintain my computer protected from most threats.

Immediately open Norton 360 and go to the assist tab and hit it off "check for innovative version" and it determine to upgrade you mechanically. I had a comparable problem years back when my version or description of Norton was too old to be sustained or maintained and I had to upgrade. It takes at the same time as to upgrade and if you have tribulations these kind folks in this discussion determine to direct you from side to side. It's a free upgrade so give it a try you determine to feel affection for Norton Version360v4. Great improvement in excess of Norton 360v3.

As extended as you encompass a present subscription, you are entitled to a free of charge upgrade to N360 version or description 4.2. If you have encompassed in excess of 300 days left, then you have not missed your opportunity to upgrading for free. If you open individuality Safe and select Manage Log-ins, do you observe your log-ins listed in your profile.

I am capable to observe the entire of my log-ins from the administer Log-ins selection, which is a relief to observe. On the other hand selecting Cards & Log-ins from the Firefox toolbar demonstrate extremely diminutive of the information in sequence I actually have saved.

I tried restarting individuality safe to no advantage, and rebooting my system as well. This did not resolve the tribulations. I did not encompass a back up (even although my consideration I had generated one, it's nowhere to be originate) yet that is not the strangest error.What be supposed to I do in this case If you have idea related to this then you be able to post your reply here.

When I go back to an additional page and endeavor to refill out information in sequence such as for Gmail, it does not punctual me if I desire to maintain the password or not, it immediately come into view back in the Identity Safe subsequent to I log into the website. On the other hand if it's a totally innovative website I get the prompt if I desire to save the log-in, similar to what occurred when I registered for Norton Community.