Thread: Norton Online Family Safety on multiple computers --loose web access on other computers.

Norton Online Family Safety on multiple computers --loose web access on other computers.

I am currently using Avast 4.8 then it’s new version releases then I have updated my older Avast version now I aam using Avast 5.0 Home Edition. And I am using this on windows XP. And on other machine I am running this on windows vista. Actually I am facing same issue here that is Web Shield on XP blocks web access. But on the windows vista it is working fine. So any suggestion regarding this issue.

Re: Norton Online Family Safety on multiple computers --loose web access on other computers.

Like you I was also facing the same issue on my windows XP. And I am not able to get any of solution regarding this. Actually I have searched a lot on this but still I was at the same point that is from where I have started in the end I was still there. So I have just changed this with Noton. Now it is working fine. For the compatibility you can check this on this link

http://www.symantec.com/norton/suppo...vid=&docurl...

Re: Norton Online Family Safety on multiple computers --loose web access on other computers.

I am having the similar matter on one of my computers. I uninstalled and after that reinstalled NSM. I stay receiving the put out of action NSM email and also have irregular association troubles to the internet on or after the computer I obtain the error memo meant for. I am successively it on Windows XP and contain Norton 360 as my safekeeping program. Any help would be respected.

This is actually odd. When something similar to this come about, it usually is the compatibility subject by means of additional safety products. You talk about you have Norton 360 installed, and NSM is well-matched by means of Norton 360. Do you keep in mind what security item for consumption you had previous to Norton 360? Also, please make certain out the link "by means of Norton Safety Minder with additional Security Products" situated at upper-right hand corner of page to create certain you actually don't have a creation on the list installed.

Like this I was also facing the same issue. But after searching a lot on this topic then I got the answer of this from the Norton official site. And you are telling that you are still receiving announcement that NSM was put out of action, but you do not still have NSM installed on the PC? Actually I want to confirm that is this possible that you are in receipt of the email for other PCs?

I immediately misrepresented my security to Norton Internet Security 2010 and I am at a standstill getting messages so as to the books are been put out of action I have 3 computers that I am monitoring? Weird and wonderful as at the present I do obtain right to utilize to the web and it seems similar to the system are being supervise even I what time I get the message?

I just want to confirm here is that Would it be apparent to list antivirus programs with the aim are recognized to be similar in temperament with NSM?* The list of mismatched program is rather disappointing.*Also, if AVG similar in temperament extra than required to start again after installing AVG.